THE SMARTEST WAY TO REACH EUROPE FROM TICINO
Being Partner of the St.X Club means being a member of an exlusive network of physical and legal people operating in different business sectors.
From Lugano easly connected to all major European destination in a simple, fast and innovative way
Discover the comfort of travelling directly from home, join our exclusive St.X Club: follone by specialized staff, you can take advantage of personalized travel services, you can structure and plan all of your transfers and access to a series of exclusive benefits related to the St.X Club and its partners.
THE ADVANTAGES TO BECOME A ST.X MEMBER?
- Membership to the Club allows you to have access to the aircraft.
- For each member, the Club prepares a personalized file in order to optimize the service and make it as exclusive and detailed as possible. .
- "Pick up and Drop off" service directly to the plane, from your home at a special rate of CHF 40.- Lugano district and CHF 150 Como - Varese and surrounding areas.
- Free access directly to the plane with your car to the airports of Lugano and Locarno.
- Access with special "Formula Club" rate to all empty legs available which will be promptly communicated by an e-mail.
- Atterraggio senza ulteriore costi aggiuntivi dopo le ore 20.00.
- Customized catering services on board. per prenotazione hotel, voli commerciali, trasferimento minori, animali domestici e servizi a terra.
- Customized catering services on board. .
ST.X CLUB & CHARITY
Becoming a member of St.X allows you to be part of a "Charity Project" to support those most in need.
In fact, when challenging charity projects arise St.X devolves 50 CHF per flight hour to support the initiatives that the association will decide to support during the year (you can participate at your discretion with a higher fee).
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ST.X CLUB
In order to join the Club St.X you must fill in the registration form by contacting us at this link.
The cost of the annual subscription, non-refundable is CHF 1,000 per individual (or same family group), and CHF 2,000 for companies.
Upon registration, the Member receives a codified personal card.
For further information, you can contact our offices by telephone on 0041 (0) 91 605 33 06.